CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Junior Loan Processor is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and file quality. This is accomplished by obtaining and verifying necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file and communicating directly with third party vendors and/or loan officer to obtain documentation for initial loan approval.
- Communicate with various companies to obtain vendor information including, but not limited to, verification of employment, flood certificate, title commitment, subordination's, tax transcripts, FHA and VA case numbers, homeowner’s insurance, condo questionnaires, and payoff information. Verify vendor orders are completed and returned, and invoices are received and documented.
• Obtain a complete loan package of order out documents before submitting to Senior Processor. Verify all required documentation in the file is complete and accurate.
• Responsible to hand over a completely documented file to the Senior Processor which is ready for initial underwrite.
• Complete file contact information as applicable to each loan.
• When requested, directly communicate with customer in writing and by telephone to obtain missing documentation required for the loan.
• Review loans for compliance within RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc. (all mortgage related regulations). Prepare proper disclosures and re-disclosures as required by regulations.
• Complete required loan submission checklists.
• Manage pipeline within allotted turn times.
• Document all communication related to the loan application in the LOS system’s conversation log.
• Assist closing, secondary, and servicing to obtain documentation needed to clear outstanding suspense items for personal loans worked on and/or loans worked on from other transition team members.
• Performs such other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• Minimum 1 year of residential mortgage processing experience required.
• Knowledge of RESPA guidelines. General knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations. Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents preferred.
• Previous experience with Encompass preferred.
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed.
• Encompass 360 experience is a plus.
• Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows)
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Why Work Here?
Nationwide Lender, One owner, amazing benefits!