Software Architect / Staff Engineer
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match! We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Software Architect/Staff Engineer provides the facilitation of the overall enterprise technology roadmap and leads architecture policies and governance. The position will lead the planning, design, and implementation of the architecture strategy.
- Drive architecture design and articulate architecture solution options to technical and business leadership.
- Ensure technology decisions align with CrossCountry Mortgage information technology standards and strategy.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to be adaptable to business needs.
- Analyze the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Facilitate the research, evaluation, and selection of software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations and technology platforms and determine fit within the organization.
- Create and maintain architecture policies and procedures.
- Provide architectural oversight of projects ensuring requirements are in alignment with the architectural plan.
- Participate in strategy definition, implementation, and planning of large-scale project efforts.
- Develop reference architecture and reference implementation patterns related to platform and security.
- Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state that align with the information technology departments budget and plan.
- Coach team members to support their understanding of the architecture and aid in their technical development.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software engineering, with at least 4 years in an architect role.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with the suite of AWS products, cloud design patterns and containers.
- Experience with designing and developing multi-channel software solutions utilizing a continuous deployment model.
- Experience with user centric design, and multiple programming techniques.
- Experience with C# and NodeJS back-end languages.
- Experience developing, integrating, and testing software applications.
- Experience transforming legacy applications into cloud applications.
- Experience with container technologies and container orchestration.
- Experience architecting a system of micro-services that work together to achieve expected results.
- Experience evolving architectures including APIs, events, and integrations.
- Experience with cloud and on-premises data and analytics engineering, architecture, and best practices.
- Ability to design, implement, and deliver large complex projects.
- Ability to analyze business direction and problems, understand long term vision and risk in the development of solutions.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Lean, etc.).
- Ability to lead the formation and execution of enterprise architecture practices, process, and documentation.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.
TechnologyView all jobs at CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.