Senior Loan Officer
- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-5 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The Senior Loan Officer is responsible for soliciting, negotiating, underwriting, and coordinating the closing of major and complex consumer, residential, and business loans by promoting CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.’s (“CCM”) competitive products.
- Establish a strong presence for CCM, including but not limited to, converting incoming leads
- Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to borrowers
- Negotiate terms and conditions with borrowers
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects, counseling borrowers, taking mortgage applications by phone
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products
- Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and programs
- Comply with all applicable federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in large volume lending origination and sales
- Experience collecting and analyzing borrower income and negotiating skills
- Good knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, underwriting, procedures, documentation and systems
- Experience proactively soliciting new business
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests and determine trends in a given market place
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- NMLS License under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 (“SAFE Act”) * a plus
- Florida License under the terms of the SAFE Act* a plus
- $80,000 - $400,000
The posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success!
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.
AddressGrand Forks, ND
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Mortgage Lender jobs daily straight to your inbox!