- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match! We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Sales Assistant/ Marketing Coordinator provides support to CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.’s (“CCM”) mortgage loan officers in their daily duties to increase loan production levels. The Sales Assistant/Marketing Coordinator works directly with CCM customers, loan officers, and processors to ensure a positive customer experience and facilitate timely loan closings.
- Assist in reviewing mortgage loan application and documentation, which may include phone and computer work, printing, copying, scanning, emailing, overnighting documents, etc.
- Review mortgage loan disclosure packages and deliver them to the borrower
- Create rate disclosure and re-disclosure packages and deliver them to the borrower
- Review documents and entire loan files and work to prevent problems by highlighting deficiencies and then notifying the mortgage loan officer and/or loan processor
- Clarify/correct information and obtain additional information, as necessary, via phone, email, etc.
- General clerical and phone support to loan officers and/or loan processors, as needed
- Work with management to provide support in various stages and areas of lending and processing as needed
- Assist in managing a pipeline consisting of conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA loans, along with 203K and reverse mortgage products
- Deliver appraisals and/or property valuations to the borrower and retrieve proof of receipt
- Track outstanding items on all loan files and follow up with customers to ensure timely receipt of necessary documentation
- Facilitate timely loan closings by working directly with the Title Company and customer to schedule
- Send post cards/ thank-you cards to past clients/realtors
- Marketing content within Facebook and other social media platforms
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 1 year of mortgage-related experience, including customer contact
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Previous sales support experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Salesforce working experience
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.
BusinessView all jobs at CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.