- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
We Want You!!!! TIRED OF FIGHTING OVER LEADS, NOT TALKING WITH ENOUGH QUALIFIED PROSPECTS? Come Join The Best Mortgage Lender in The Industry and Northeast Ohio Top Workplace Awards Winner for 2018
- Inbound Leads!!!
- Aggressive Compensation Plan!!!
- Loan officer personal assistants
- Career growth opportunities
- Team incentives, Team lunches
- Company Trips
- Relaxed environment
- Set your own schedule
- Establish a strong presence for CCM, including but not limited to; converting in-coming leads
- Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to borrowers
- Negotiate terms and conditions with borrowers
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to; direct communication with prospects, counseling borrowers and obtaining mortgage applications by phone
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products
- Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and programs
- Comply with all applicable federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task; close attention to detail; self-motivated
- Sales driven environment experience and proven record of success in meeting and exceeding performance metrics
- A minimum of 1 year of current origination experience in a consumer direct or call center environment
- NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 (“SAFE Act”) *
- Experience collecting and analyzing borrower income and negotiating skills
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Locum Tenens Mortgage Loan Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.