Customer Service Representative
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. Brecksville, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match! We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
Position Overview: CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC is seeking motivated and energetic individuals who possess a strong desire to begin a new career path with a fast-paced, sales driven and highly compensated industry! Our goal is to provide you with the essential tools and foundation to ensure career success and maintain the utmost level of customer satisfaction.
GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL! UP TO $25 PER HOUR!
- Taking inbound leads and handling warm outbound leads via corporate phone system
- Gathering basic customer information and identifying customer need
- Assist Licensed Loan Officers in obtaining leads by coordinating communication and transferring identified customer via corporate phone system
- Utilize corporate training methods and tactics in converting potential prospects to CCM customers
- Scheduling initial appointments as well as maintaining database to ensure customer service expectations are met
- Appropriately classify and distinguish each lead contacted
- Effectively manage high volume of incoming phone calls
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- Strong verbal communication skills via phone
- Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to successfully apply training to live interactions with CCM clients both internally and externally
- Consistently adhere to and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to problem solve and welcome constructive criticism
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking, time management, follow-up
- Must be willing to work in a team atmosphere
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.
BusinessView all jobs at CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.