Business Development Manager (Hybrid)
- Expired: October 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. Youll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
Opportunity to work with one of the top mortgage teams in the U.S. Ranked top 10 in Scotsman Guide for 5 years straight and counting!
We are seeking a Business Development Manager for the Andrew Marquis Team in the greater Boston area. This position does extensive research and networking to identify and land new business leads. This position is responsible for generating new sales volume as well as maintaining current connections and partnerships.
- Learn and master knowledge of our business and products.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with existing and new accounts.
- Follow up on company generated leads.
- Foster at least ten relationships per month.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Follow up with agents in the branch pipeline.
- Develop client retention strategies and follow-up procedures.
- Provide other departments feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented professional.
- Professional and positive attitude as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills are a MUST.
- Looking for applicants who are driven, persistent, confident, persuasive, & coachable.
- Basic marketing and lead management knowledge preferred.
- Interest and/or experience is a PLUS.
- Real Estate network database preferable.
- Strong negotiation skills.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visitwww.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.
Get fresh Crosscountry Mortgage jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.