Class A Truck Driver
- Posted: 29 days ago
- $26 Hourly
CrossCountry Freight Solutions is hiring a Class A Route Delivery Driver. We are looking for qualified applicants who have a safety-first mindset, is reliable, and ready to provide excellent customer service.
Shift: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (Weekends off!)
Pay: $26.00/hr + $5000 Sign On Bonus!
Benefits and More:
- Local, Home Daily = No Over the Road
- Dedicated Routes + Consistent Miles/Hours Worked
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Biweekly Pay
What you can expect a typical day to look like:
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections
- Delivers and/or picks up freight to/from customer locations and/or a terminal as instructed by dispatch or the immediate supervisor
- Ensures all shipping documentation is available for DOT inspection and appropriate paperwork accompanies the shipment to the delivery point
- Loads and/or unloads a wide variety of freight onto and off a company motor vehicle, at customer locations and at the terminal, with or without mechanical assistance depending on the size of freight
What you will need to succeed on the job:
- Valid Class A CDL
- At least 21 years of age
- 1 year of commercial driving experience
- No DUI’s or DWI’s (in the past 3 years)
- No more than 3 traffic violations (in past 3 years)
- Must have Hazmat or be willing to obtain
CrossCountry Freight Solutions (CCFS) is an exceptional company with a mission to achieve universal prosperity with our Customers, Company, Team Members, & Communities. We use the latest technology to provide quality service and on-time delivery to our customers. CCFS provides direct service throughout the Upper Midwest, and Western regions, along with parts of the Southwest region. We look forward to having you Hitch on and Prosper with us!
CrossCountry Freight Solutions
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CrossCountry Freight Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?