CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients' specific and ever-changing needs.
Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where
Excellence is a priority,
Collaboration and teamwork are the norm,
Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an
Impact is endless. See for yourself why
our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will be the go-to person for events as well as provide general operations and support to the Corporate Marketing team. This person will report to the Director of Marketing, and their primary responsibilities will include the management and operational support of all marketing events, corporate website, social media as well as brand coordination, among other duties.
- Manage the event process and coordinate across multiple stakeholders and leaders throughout the company
- Coordinate with Talent team on talent branding efforts
- Update the corporate website and provide regular quality assurance
- Manage the Corporate Marketing Tracker and marketing requests that come through the Marketing Distro
- Maintain the Sales Enablement Corporate Page and all of the company's external-facing content
- Prepare marketing ROI and analytics reports in support of Director of Marketing & Marketing Operations
- Update Corporate Marketing Guidelines and all other marketing documentation on Sharepoint
- Liaise with Onboarding, Advisory Ops, Geographies, Talent team and Business Dev team on brand swag requests
- Administer social media weekly plan in conjunction with Content Manager and Talent team
- Provide support to Content Manager with thought leadership analytics and competitor research
- Provide planning and campaign operational support to Campaign & Mktg Ops Manager
- Coordinate photography needs for executive head shots for the website and marketing brochures
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Minimum of three years of experience in a marketing or operational role
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and responsive personality
- Great attitude, flexible and nimble
- Self-starter, confident
- Experience supporting multiple managers and/or large projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with Hubspot, Wordpress and Google Analytics preferred but not required