CrossAmerica Partners Allentown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Accounting Supervisor will work with our retail convenience stores, as well as payroll/service organizations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in US GAAP and will possess a critical thought process and solutions-based approach to problem solving. Reporting directly to the Controller of Retail Accounting.
Support most aspects of accounting management including, but not limited to:
· Preform monthly close process and procedures
· Review and analyze financial data
· Ensure integrity and accuracy of financial statements, general ledger account reconciliations, and other analysis
· Assist in ensuring all internal controls and policies the Company requires are being met
· Identify key efficiencies and lead initiatives to automate and improve processes.
· Develop the department through goal setting, positive feedback, corrective action and on-going coaching, ensuring activities are performed within department and following Company policies
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
· Minimum 3+ years of accounting or related experience, including supervisory experience.
· Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
· Organized and analytical with the ability to drive objectives forward, overcome barriers and provide solutions
· Strong work ethic, integrity, roll-up your sleeves mentality and a can-do attitude
CrossAmerica PartnersWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and career opportunities!
We are a wholesale distributor of branded petroleum and convenience store operators. We distribute fuel to approximately 1,800 locations, own or lease approximately 1,100 sites, and operate over 150 retail convenience store locations. Our current geographic footprint covers 34 states.
645 Hamilton StreetAllentown, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CrossAmerica Partners