Cross Roads Case Management Bangor, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mission: To help clients by providing support and advocacy
Job Title: Community Integration Specialist
Community Integration Specialists are responsible for providing client care services that include assessing treatment needs, developing, monitoring, and evaluating plans and progress and also providing services that empower clients to meet goals as independently as possible The ability to work independently as well as a member of a team, maintain professionalism and ethical standards, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrate strong collaboration with service providers involved with client care through regular contact around provision of services
· Ensure services are provided to clients in a manner consistent with trauma-informed practices, emphasizing strengths, privacy, individuality, choice and cultural differences
· Provide services to empower the client and family system to utilize and build their strengths, resources and supports to meet goals as independently as possible
· Provide ethical services by maintaining professional relationships with the client and by working within the role as case manager
· Maintain and complete accurate client files according to agency policies, procedures and in compliance with applicable law, licensing, contracting, Maine Care regulations, consent decree and Rights of Recipients
· Fully participate in required supervisions and trainings by coming prepared, actively engaging and documenting as required
· Independently and effectively manage caseload, including scheduling of client appointments, meetings and office time for completion of required paperwork
· Complete 25 billable hours per week
· Assessing needs and completing a comprehensive assessment.
· Developing an individualized care plan, including a crisis plan.
· ANSA assessment every 90 days.
· Referral for services.
· Coordination of services.
· Ongoing monitoring to assess safety, well-being, and stability, as well as monitoring the progress toward the goals identified in their individual care plan.
· Must have a MHRT/C
· High school diploma/GED or higher is required
· Two years case management experience is preferred
· Reliable transportation
· Strong English written and verbal communication skills are required
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and Zoom and other video conferencing software
· Ability to work independently
· Community Integration Specialits will work in client’s homes and in the community in Somerset (add based on ad location) counties.
· A minimum of once weekly travel to the Pittsfield office.
COVID-19 Temporary Measures:
· Telework is the expectation for all job tasks that can be completed remotely. All meetings and supervision are via telehealth. The number of employees in the office at one time is reduced.
· Face coverings are required when in the office and in client’s homes.
· Employees must take temperature daily before entering the office or a client’s home.
· Employees must complete field screening tool prior to entering client’s homes.
· Accruing Paid Time Off
· Holiday Pay
· Sign on bonus of $250 upon hire and $250 after 90 days
· Travel reimbursement
· Designated office space
· Paid training
· Partial telework
· Flexible and autonomous scheduling
At-will disclaimer: Employment at Cross Roads Case Management is on an “at-will basis” and is for no defined period and may, regardless of the date or method of payment of wages or salary, be terminated at any time with or without cause. Other than the CEO of Cross Roads Case Management, no supervisor, manager or other person, has authority to alter the at-will status of your employment or enter into any employment contract for a definite period of time with you. Any agreement altering your at-will status must be in writing and signed by the CEO of Cross Roads Case Management.
Cross Roads Case Management
Cross Roads Case Management is an up and coming mental health agency which is continuing to grow to help better serve our clients and our communities. We are an agency who always puts our clients first and works diligently to help them achieve their goals through support and advocacy. We offer great growth potential for individuals who are passionate about working in a career dedicated to helping others.
442 Main StreetBangor, ME
HealthcareView all jobs at Cross Roads Case Management