- $45,000 to $48,000 Yearly
Established, fast-paced, and growing real estate brokerage seeks an exceptional Marketing Advisor to take our agents' businesses to the next level. You will be tasked with interacting with several agents daily, understanding their business marketing needs and wants, and providing them with support and marketing services to help them achieve their marketing goals.
We seek a highly energetic people person who loves constant learning, growth, and change. The ideal candidate should have a professional demeanor, be technologically proficient, and be able to learn new technologies quickly. Candidate should be comfortable working in a busy sales environment. We are seeking candidates willing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clients.
- Working proactively and collaboratively directly with agents daily to grow their businesses through strategic and creative development of personal branding marketing plans
- Grows the marketing department by fostering positive agent relationships, offering value, and consistently delivering services
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes print marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, postcards, newsletters, social media content, etc.
- Maintain brand standards across all agent messaging and collateral as created and mandated by the brand
- Maintain and organize marketing timelines and deadlines
- Develop and execute marketing calendars
- Website management, including written and digital content
- Maximize social media channels with scheduled posts and updates, provide analytics for client reporting
- Recommends improvement to current policies and procedures; shares ideas in team meetings for best practices related to processes, organization, etc.
- Experience with Canva, Adobe InDesign, and Photoshop required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency across marketing channels, including online, print, and social.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Team-oriented, enthusiastic, eager, motivated, collaborative, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate in a caring, professional manner and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
Cross Key ManagementDoylestown, PA
BusinessView All Cross Key Management Jobs
Get fresh Marketing Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.