Cross Country Search has partnered with Oklahoma's only freestanding pediatric hospital solely dedicated to the treatment of children, to assist them in their search for a full-time, permanent Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP) Acute Care (CPNP-AC) - Surgical Unit. Come be a part of a team dedicated to following through with focused, family-centered care from the initial introduction until the day the patient goes home. Check out the details below!
- Day shift.
- Working for Oklahoma's only fully dedicated, comprehensive children's hospital, with more than 1,800 pediatric surgeries every year.
- Full-time Registered Nurses (RN) can accrue up to 240 hours of PTO.
- Matching 401(k) contributions (3-9% based on years of vesting service), short-term disability, basic life insurance, basic AD&D insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement
- Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance.
- Vision, flexible spending accounts, additional insurance options, identity theft protection.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Master's degree is required; New Grads welcome to apply!
- Active Oklahoma Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) Licensure required.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Acute Care (CPNP-AC) certification required.
- BLS and PALS certification required upon hire.
- Must have pediatric pre- and post-operative experience.