Croft House is a boutique, high end furniture design firm, and we're looking to add members to our tight-knit team! If you're looking for a role in the interior design community, this position may be for you! Our showroom acts as one of our brand's biggest assets, and each member of the team is an ambassador for our brand. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work extensively with interior designers to create personalized furniture solutions for their clients needs while simultaneously creating a network within and insider knowledge of the home design community. Our personalized touch, through out the entire lifecycle of an order, and our ability to customize our products to a customers needs allow us to create a unique design experience within the furniture world - help us keep that promise!
Unlike larger brands, at Croft you'll have the opportunity to have a voice in all aspects of our growing business including: product development and design, product photography, merchandising, purchasing, and more!
For those attending design programs like UCLA or Otis, our part time opportunity acts as a perfect compliment to your studies, offering shift flexibility, a sneak peek of the design world, and an opportunity to start building your network outside of school. There is also plenty of room for growth and the opportunity to move into a full time position.
- Represent the Croft House brand and values
- Work to help the brand create lasting relationships with interior designers and others within the home and hospitality design industry
- Help interior designers perfect their design solutions for their clients
- Act as an in-store designer to customers seeking furniture advice and solutions
- Work as a team to achieve company-wide sales goals
- Work with customers throughout the entire sale cycle - from purchase through delivery of their piece
- Assist in maintaining brand aesthetic and standards primarily in-store, but including online and all of our other sales platforms
- Become an expert on Croft's design capabilities and initiatives
- Collaborate with the rest of our design team to maintain a positive and exciting work environment!
- A background in design or high-end retail sales with an interest in design.
- A positive attitude and energy
- Team oriented
- Have a great eye! (subjective to be sure but you know it if you do!)
- Experience with Microsoft suite
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers as well as within the company
- Ability to understand client needs and utilize the Croft House assets to create effective design solutions
- Ability to routinely move object weighing over 25 lbs
- Familiarity with Sketchup, CAD, or otherwise a strong positive, though not mandatory.