Crocs' Ohio Distribution Center is searching for a Receiving Clerk - Weekend Shift to accept and process deliveries. The Receiving Clerk's responsibilities include verifying delivered items, unloading trucks, ensuring items are stored correctly, and processing returns.
To be successful as a Receiving Clerk you should be able to inspect deliveries with great attention to detail. Ultimately, Receiving Clerk should be able to ensure efficient receiving processes and promptly resolve any problems or discrepancies.
- Weekend - 6am -630pm - Friday - Sunday
Receiving Clerk Responsibilities:
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Communication with Yard driver and Security at Guard Shack
- Receiving and signing for deliveries.
- Unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas.
- Updating inventory with received items.
- Communicating with Logistics team concerning delays or cancellations
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc.
- Analyzing shipments/ Checking in Trailers WMS
Receiving Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs.
- WMS experience. Manhattan Warehouse Management experience preferred
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.