Work Order Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work Order Coordinator - $20-25/hr
- Must be able to handle multiple duties:
- Work Order Management, dispatching, and customer service calls
- Previous experience with a computerized maintenance management system
- Handle all correspondence and reports to customers
- Museum Experience preferred
- Excellent communicator across electronic platforms: word, excel, email, and project management software
This position assists with the day to day activities of the facility maintenance teams under the general direction of the project manager. Duties include receptionist, dispatcher, administrative assistant, data entry, and customer service. The Scheduler is also responsible for processing and administering all work order requests, customer trouble calls, and interfacing with the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). The person in this position reports to the corporate Operations Manager, but takes direction from onsite management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Document requests for all building related services. Communicates with the requester to determine the totals scope of work.
- Administers (generates, issues, tracks, and reconciles) the work order tracking and documentation (CMMS) database.
- Issues purchase order numbers to leads and supervisors. Assists with time sheets and account codes invoices.
- Maintains a close and responsive relationship to the daily activities of the staff
- Responds to routine requests via phone, correspondence, or in person
- Liaison between staff and the requesting departments for planning and scheduling of work.
- Generates and provides reports to management.
- Distributes internal and external office communications
- Handles all administrative needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Accurate and timely documents and files
- Meets required deadlines
- Good accessibility and positive relations with all customers (staff and clients)
- Effective communications with no more than 1-2 complaints per quarter
- Smooth day to day operations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience in scheduling/planning activities
- Knowledge of building trades and property management desired.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) (Timberline/Kronos) a plus.
- Experience with MS Office software, Word and Excel
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must be team oriented
- Excellent communication skills, must communicate effectively in English
- Familiarity with standard office routines and equipment
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Must have a clean driving record and reliable transportation
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Crockett Facilities Services
BusinessView all jobs at Crockett Facilities Services