Auto Sales Consultants
Critz Automotive Savannah, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
7000 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31406
Automotive Sales Consultants –
GMC / Buick
Generous Pay Plan – Great Income Potential!
Critz GMC/Buick is hiring now for Sales Consultants to keep up with consumer demand for new and used vehicles! Do you want to start a career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded? We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales!
We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for 80 years. We provide a positive and professional work environment with unlimited potential for professional growth.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Generous pay plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee development through training and advancement from within
- A Professional and Respectful working environment!
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Assist customers with vehicle selection & closing
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Perform test drives, and present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Follow-up with customer
- Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries
- Meet daily phone and email quota
Qualifications - Sales Consultant:
- Some Sales experience welcomed, not required. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few.
- Must possess extensive product knowledge
- Great customer service skills
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer and phone skills (Internet, CRM, VinSolutions, Autotrader)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Self-starter and ability to be a great team player
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Critz Automotive