We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to play a significant role in the development and execution of our global marketing initiatives. This is a rare opportunity to get in early with a fast-growing company, marketing a product that helps ensure the safety of over a million users globally.
CriticalArc is a rapidly growing, early-stage, SaaS firm that designs and delivers SafeZone™, which fundamentally transforms the way safety and security is managed by empowering organizations to view, deploy and optimize resources, mitigate risks and streamline response to a wide range of incidents. SafeZone is used by major universities, enterprises, government agencies and healthcare organizations around the world. Additional information is available at www.criticalarc.com.
This is a highly entrepreneurial, "self-starter" role, with the potential for significant personal and responsibility growth as you demonstrate your capacity for high-quality execution. You will work in a fast-paced environment and be an integral member of the marketing team.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
CriticalArc is seeking an individual with 2-5 years’ experience in a marketing role to assist with:
- Content Generation: develop case studies, testimonials, social media posts, and blogs
- Demand Generation: identify target lists and create, send and track email campaigns i.e. nurture, follow-up from conference, prospect etc.
- Create content and update/load onto websites using CMS
- Work with our agency to develop, manage and optimize ad campaigns
- SEO analysis and optimization
- Event Management: Manage and support all US events i.e. scheduling, promotion, logistics, budget etc.
- Report on projects and key deliverables using agreed-upon KPIs to measure and optimize impact
- Support day-to-day activities of the marketing team and enhance an outstanding team-oriented, entrepreneurial global culture
What You Need for this Position
- Marketing Savvy: 2-5 years’ experience in a marketing role with a proven track record, preferably in a B2B environment
- Communication: Able to clearly articulate problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. - verbally, in writing and in presentations; both internally and externally
- Driven: Passionate about what CriticalArc does paired with the self-initiative to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Customer Focus: Customer centric and understands the importance of being agile to address needs and fulfill commitments
- Technical: Technical aptitude and an inherent passion for technology
Job Skill Requirements:
- Strong writing ability; comfort with rapid iteration, editing and feedback
- Dedicated attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience writing, proofing and editing copy for website, brochures, emails, and other marketing content; proven track record of creating exceptional branded communications
- Understanding of social media analytics platforms and the ability to identify and engage with trends
- Proficiency with one or more CRM and marketing automation systems i.e. HubSpot, SalesForce, Pardot, Marketo
- Experience using one or more CMS tools to create, edit and publish website content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preference for candidates that have worked for one or more early stage companies with <50 employees
- Previous graphic design experience a plus; i.e. experience working with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop on the design of brochures or ads is a bonus
- Proficiency with editing and producing video for consumption by target prospects is a bonus
- Preference for experience with a SaaS or service-based solutions provider; some experience/background in the security, emergency management, or higher education industry is an added plus
Workplace & Benefits
You will join a small, global team of smart people who like to work hard and have fun with each other. We offer exceptional benefits including medical, dental, 401k (with generous company match) and paid time off. This is a full-time salary-based position, also eligible for an annual performance-based bonus.
CriticalArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We prohibit any form of workplace harassment related to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Satisfactory background check required.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, CriticalArc with offices in Denver, USA and London, UK - providing international delivery capability and reach. For more information on CriticalArc, please go to www.criticalarc.com
Why Work Here?CriticalArc is a rapidly growing, early-stage, SaaS firm that designs and delivers SafeZoneTM, which fundamentally transforms the way safety and security is managed by empowering organizations to view, deploy and optimize resources, mitigate risks and streamline response to a wide range of incidents. SafeZone is used by major universities, enterprises, government agencies and healthcare organizations around the world. Additional information is available at www.criticalarc.com. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, CriticalArc with offices in Denver, USA and London, UK - providing international delivery capability and reach. For more information on CriticalArc, please go to www.criticalarc.com
This is a rare opportunity to get in early with a fast-growing company, marketing a product that helps ensure the safety of millions.