This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
Diversified Fluid Solutions offers a fun, team-oriented work environment that is focused on employee morale and appreciation. Beginning 10 years ago so many aspects of the small business mentality still exist as it relates to a family first and work-life balance. If this job description speaks to you and your experience, let us know!
SUMMARY: Manages supply chain functions, purchases best quality and priced materials, products and services to support manufacturing operations and customer demands. Supports and facilitates senior management goals to align spend with corporate strategies and budget. Manages and leads site supply chain personnel.
· Develop and execute purchasing strategies to achieve corporate savings goals.
· Responsible for source selection and procurement functions for materials and services.
· Secure and analyze quotations and negotiate pricing and terms with suppliers.
· Monitor and forecast market trends to secure optimized material cost positions.
· Forecast upcoming levels of demand for materials to avoid insufficiencies or excessive surpluses.
· Review requisitions and initiate purchases for materials and services.
· Coordinate quality matters and engineering developments, between company activities and suppliers.
· Research and resolve bill of material issues impacting material planning.
· Continually maintain accurate bill of material information for manufactured product.
· Uphold accurate information within the ERP system to maximize functionality for end users.
· Utilize ERP reporting tools to improve supply chain function.
· Communicate and work effectively with internal departments and external vendors.
· Report monthly to upper management on WIP/inventory positions.
· Manage and support day to day activities of buyer/planners and warehouse personnel.
· Experience negotiating terms, pricing and contracts with vendors.
· Knowledge of production and management systems within a manufacturing environment.
· Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
· Understanding of manufacturing engineering and technical drawings.
· General knowledge of manufacturing accounting and corporate budgets.
· Planning and mathematical skills with an ability to perform financial analysis.
· Demonstrated exceptional ability in both written and verbal communications.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of Biotech industry hardware and material suppliers is a plus.
· Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
· Present information and field questions in a thoughtful and professional manner.
· Ability to use best judgement to assess reliability of suppliers.
· Maintain a calm approach when faced with disagreements or differences of opinion.
· High level of detail and organization.
· Self-motivated, needing minimal direction.
· Purchasing experience with custom capital equipment is a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to work with others
· Ability to perform trouble-shooting and logistical skills.
· Ability to multi task.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or a business related field. 10 or more years’ experience in related field.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
Note: CPS and its group companies do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religious creed, national origin, sex, marital status, veteran status and disability status, with regard to public assistance or any other protected classes.
Critical Process Systems Group
Why Work Here?Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Our goal at the Critical Process System Group's is to be the definitive leader in the industries we serve.