Production Planner - Fab-Tech, Inc - SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
Critical Process Systems Group Colchester, VT
- Expired: May 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Friday, May 28, 2021
Fab-Tech, Inc. in Colchester, Vermont, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning, 30+ years ago! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $1,500 after probationary period
- Evaluate customer orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Estimate the amount of material, equipment and labor required for production.
- Coordinate production operations in accordance with material, labor and equipment availability.
- Facilitate the daily production dashboard meeting and track action items and deliverables.
- Coordinate with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
- Promptly address and resolve production issues and effect changes to production schedules to minimize delays and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Develops, collects, and assesses data about the production and team's performance.
- Interact with department supervisors daily to determine progress and completion dates, and to help optimize manufacturing efficiencies.
- Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions
- Prepares reports related to production processes for upper management and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
- Develop and achieve departmental/company goals and controls. Make suggestions for improvement in areas of cost reduction, processes, quality and productivity.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Prior experience in a production planning role within a manufacturing setting.
- Prior experience developing a production planning system
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of MRP/ERP software systems.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
- Pay Type
Critical Process Systems Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Critical Process Systems Group