Critical Process Systems Group Boise, ID
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY:Controls Technician 1 is a detail oriented individual that must demonstrate a strong work ethic and reliability.
- Must be able to pass a background check as well as a drug test
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, punctual & reliable
- Detail oriented individual
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Work well under pressure and with deadlines, while still maintaining focus to quality & details
- Physical strength & stamina
- Understands how to be an effective team player
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client, company, employee, and internal information
- Must be okay with working overtime and travel when and if needed
Technical Skills Needed:
- Ability to use Hand Tools: Square, Tape Measure, Level, Screwdriver
- Ability to use Power Tools: Drill Motor, Drill Press
The following would be a plus:
- Can understand and assemble product from schematics/blueprints
- Knowledge of ladder logic
- Understand fractions and decimals and convert both
- Knowledge of electrical testing equipment
- Knowledge of soldering techniques
Critical Process Systems GroupWhy Work Here?
Our goal at the Critical Process System Group's is to be the definitive leader in the industries we serve.
Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.