Critical Fit Recruiting Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Program Manager - Phoenix, AZ Area
The Program Manager will implement and administer multiple automotive projects concurrently to meet the needs of customers and coordinate resources to ensure line up of supply chain, capacity, quality roadmap and commercial agreements to deliver business growth.
- This role is mainly responsible for planning, governance, and overseeing the successful delivery of the program’s output/product.
- Be the point of contact for automotive customers in support of new projects from design phase to SOP.
- Manage Multiple Projects concurrently. Develop work breakdown structure, timelines, budgets, resource plans for the program. Track and report status of programs and projects, including projects post implementation for achieved stated benefits.
- Responsible for program/project documentation and communication. Evaluate program effectiveness by collecting and analyzing data in support of KPIs as well as program/project objectives.
- Promote the program throughout the organization and tracks utilization.
- Manage inter-departmental cross functional teams to ensure program execution and success of projects.
- Provide leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to those working on all parts of the program.
- Provide assistance and guidance to project managers that may be managing sub projects to the assigned overall program with project execution issues. Supervise the work of program or project staff to ensure that work in completed on time or in accordance with established standards or specifications.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to timely complete contracts and pricing agreements.
- Primary responsibility for identifying program risks and taking preventive actions as necessary.
- Ensure that activities are in compliance with organizational policies and any relevant external regulations. Adapt to changes in program scope and timeline based on changing business environment and strategic direction by executive leadership.
- Escalate project issues where necessary and appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree & MBA or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years of program/project management experience including large, complex, cross functional, and international projects.
- Experience managing projects in a manufacturing environment. Plant expansions, equipment installation, process improvement.
- Experience managing capital projects of at least $250K budget.
- Experience working within a PMO.
- Able manage program/projects using defined management methodologies, tools, and governance processes, in this case the PPAP process.
- Strong understanding of the automotive industry.
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Strong, practical experience in project management gained through managing large, complex, and cross functional projects.
- Able to work positively with and provide support to the wide range of individuals involved in program management.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, MS Project & Vision.
- Strong oral and written communication, leadership, and management skills.
- Ability to explain solutions/trade-offs and the business impact to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience presenting to executive level stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships and trust quickly to get buy-in from stakeholders and C-level executives.
- Implement and influence change in a fast-paced organization with competing priorities.
- Strong ability to navigate and manage diverse political environments.
- PMP certification
- Use of PPM software
- Agile Project Management
For over 30 years, Critical Fit has been serving clients nationwide. During that time, many things have changed, but one thing has stayed the same: outstanding companies hire outstanding people! Bringing these two groups together is our expertise. We recruit and place a variety of executive level professionals for clients in emerging, middle market, and Fortune 500 companies across a diversified industry base. Our commitment to our client companies is unsurpassed.
We keep business simple. We listen. We understand. We perform.
Critical Fit Recruiting
Critical Fit Recruiting specializes in recruiting top-technical talent. Our services are provided on a contingent, engaged, or exclusive basis. For over 30 years, Critical Fit has been serving clients nationwide. During that time, many things have changed, but one thing has stayed the same: outstanding companies hire outstanding people! Bringing these two groups together is our expertise. We recruit and place a variety of executive level professionals for clients in emerging, middle market, and Fortune 500 companies across a diversified industry base. Our commitment to our client companies is unsurpassed. We keep business simple. We listen. We understand. We perform.