Plant Maintenance Engineer/Technician - Plastics Recycling
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Ironton site Reliability Engineer is responsible for the safe and efficient implementation, execution, and improvement of asset integrity, maintenance, and reliability (AIM&R) programs across the facility.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Utilize Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques to review significant failures, identify corrective action to prevent re-occurrence, and refine asset strategy to sustain improvement.
- Mine data to identify reliability improvement opportunities and develop corrective actions focused on delivering productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and other problems that adversely impact plant safety, capacity, quality, cost, or regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with Central Reliability to execute the Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Program seeking ways to leverage tools and deliver value.
- Collaborate with Central Reliability Engineers to create or modify asset strategies using Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) or Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) methodologies.
- Identify deficiencies in maintenance processes and develop sustainable improvements.
- Provide reliability technical support to Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, and Procurement activities. Also provide training and coaching as needed to engage personnel in improved execution of AIM&R programs.
- Provide technical leadership to maintain, improve, and advance the Process Safety Management program throughout the facility.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a Reliability Engineer in an industrial manufacturing setting.
- Facilitation capability with RCA and experience with leveraging the process for defect elimination.
- Knowledge of process safety management
- Knowledge of equipment design and failure modes. Experience with interpreting forensic evidence to identify failure modes.
- Experience with PdM Technologies including vibration, infrared thermography, ultrasonic emissions, oil analysis, motor circuit evaluation and motion amplification.
- Knowledge of precision lubrication and precision maintenance techniques.
- Experience with using RCM or FMEA methodologies to develop asset strategies.
- Ability to lead and be part of cross functional teams.
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with leadership, employees, vendors, and customers.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to, on a non-routine basis, work weekends, holidays and respond to emergency callouts.
- Advanced skills in basic personal computer software (Microsoft applications) and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Industry certifications such as CMRP, CRE, MLT1, MLA2, Six Sigma, various PdM Technologies
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
Criterion Executive Search
ManufacturingView all jobs at Criterion Executive Search