Shift Supervisor Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Motivates and supervises all Team Members as needed.
• Effectively manages daily shifts employee-relations issues, including utilization of corrective action where necessary.
• Teaches all Team Members clear expectations of conduct and service.
• Establishes and maintains good business and community relations.
• Directs safety program for accident prevention and manages employee and guest injury/illness reporting.
• Responds to all guest comments promptly and respectfully.
• Monitors housekeeping and sanitation standards.
• Follows and enforces proper cash handling and guest check procedures.
• Effectively communicates with everyone, from upper management to managers on duty and other Team Members, to guests, to vendors, and to owners.
• Schedules and delegates tasks to be completed.
• Assure the store is operating to company expectations with regard to operational processes and procedures by setting the standard for excellence in the restaurant.
• Inspects food and food preparation to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations.
• Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints, ensures customer satisfaction with each and every customer contact
• Leads by example when interacting with customers
• Develops long-lasting relationships with the neighborhood
• Learns the names of regular customers
• Acknowledges those that visit the store frequently
• Knows the products and can describe our offerings to customers with ease
• Learns about each products, ingredients and sources
• Is familiar with all of the functions of the store so that they can be the point person in the absence of the Chef Manager or General Manager.
• Is proficient with all opening and/or end of night cash handling procedures & requirements
• Effectively opens or closes the store, using proper checklists, cleaning procedures & setup/breakdown guidelines
• Communicates to the Store Manager when there are issues with the staff or opening/closing of the store
• Provides a safe and secure work environment for staff and customers
• Takes proper cautions in the evening when counting cash, closing down the store and locking up
Crisp Kitchen & Juice