Education Sales Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
EdTech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our global team is based in over 28 markets around the world, with the flexibility to structure how they work. We are a Great Place to Work certified company- USA where 88% of our team say they were made to feel welcome at Crimson and 91% say people care about each other here (we think that's pretty great)! In joining Crimson you will be surrounded by ambitious, likeminded people and be a part of a network which includes alumni from top institutions including Harvard University, Stanford Business School and many more!
This is a full-time position, based in the U.S. The role is currently fully remote but may require occasional in-person meetings and events in the future.
The purpose of this role is to drive sales revenue across all of Crimson Education services, by:
- Identifying and interacting with new leads/customers
- Conducting sales consultations and academic assessments in a professional manner that aligns with the Crimson brand and culture
- Presenting and promoting Crimson products as per the company sales process to prospective customers
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive and professional customer interactions and relationships
- Ensuring consistent and timely onboarding of new clients to the Student Success team as per Crimson’s client onboarding process
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients to inform and upsell them on new developments within Crimson’s product offering and to generate referrals
- Continuously improving sales techniques and enhancing industry knowledge
- Building one’s personal brand and network as a leader in your field
- Being a key member of a vibrant, passionate, engaged US team including marketers, sales associates and service employees
What skills and experience are required?
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of the US, UK, and/or EU university admissions application process
- Previous experience in tech and/or education particularly admissions support
- Willingness to be coached and able to take feedback constructively
Why work for Crimson?
- Flexible working environment, you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Option to work from our many locations/remotely around the globe (role dependant) with us!
- Limitless development and exposure- our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year.
- $1,000 training budget per year- we love to level up!
- Psychologist on staff
- Impressive fireside chats and workshops to help the team continuously level up
- Radical Candour is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe!
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
BusinessView all jobs at Crimson Education