Crick Software is a world leader in reading and writing software tools and apps for education. We are looking for an independent, flexible, efficient, and proactive individual to manage day to day operations and provide administrative support in all areas of sales and marketing for our office in Westport, CT.
In this role you will:
- Oversee general office facilities management, including: office supplies, liaison with building management, and stock management.
- Support the Group Marketing Manager in implementing the US marketing plan to ensure timescales are adhered to, and all key stakeholders are consulted where required.
- Champion marketing activity in the US, through involvement with US marketing strategy and social media activity.
- Proof and localize marketing materials.
- Work with the Customer Experience Consultant in the UK to provide support for our existing customers including localized training and support, and materials for the website.
- Foster and encourage additional customer engagement via email and social media.
- Manage order processing support, including: responding to order inquiries, and banking duties.
- Manage inbound sales inquiries and direct them to the relevant sales team member as required.
- Manage all tradeshow administration and logistics.
- hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited higher education institution.
- can show 2+ years of operational support experience (e.g. administrative, financial, human resources) and/or demonstrate experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- can demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills.
- possess excellent attention to detail, and a strong sense of accountability.
- have successfully managed the fast-paced flow of information across multiple teams, with shifting priorities, and deadlines.
- are a proven problem-solver
- are highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- have the enthusiasm to learn and grow within the position
- can demonstrate excellent organizational and computer skills
- Consistently achieve your sales goals
Then we will provide:
- an opportunity to manage and enhance our sales and marketing operation.
- a competitive salary.
- medical and dental benefits with no employee contribution.
- short term disability benefits with no employee contribution.
- paid vacation and sick days.
- a professional, intellectual, and creative culture that offers opportunities for advancement to those who excel
To apply for the above position, please send your resume with a cover letter.
The Customer Relations Coordinator will report to the Managing Director.