- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Journeyman Electrician - $25-$35/hr - Depending on experience
We are currently hiring Journeyman Electricians with 5+ years of experience performing electrical installations in a commercial setting. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the New York City area.
Please apply today by calling/texting Don at 646-480-2544 or emailing your resume to Don@crewforec.com
• Installing, bending, and removing conduit
• Installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
• Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
• Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
• Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
Journeyman Electrician Requirements:
• Current State Journeyman’s License
• Recent experience performing electrical installations in a commercial setting
• Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
• Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
• Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
• Competitive starting pay $25 -$35/hr or depending on experience
• Get paid weekly!
• Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement – simply click “REFER” below to share with a friend!
AddressNew York, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at Crewforce