We are currently hiring Apprentice Electricians with 4+ years of experience with a commercial background. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Greater New York City area. Interviews are being conducted immediately.
Please apply today by calling Ian Bridegroom at 646-461-6428 or emailing your resume to Ian@crewforce.com
- Installing, bending, and removing conduit
- Installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, etc.
- Must be able to pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit
- Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
- Must be able to install and connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, and other systems
- Must be able to program and have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
- Must have transportation
- Should be familiar with updated NEC codes
- Must be able consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $18-28 based on experience
- Paid on weekly basis
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Crewforce is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.