“Available Perks” of working full-time at Crete Carrier Corporation:
· Competitive Pay
· PTO Opportunities
· Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
· 401K & Profit Sharing
· Tuition Assistance
· Advancement Opportunities
Why Choose Us?
At Crete Carrier, we value both hard work and work-life balance. We appreciate our employees and respect their contributions to our ongoing success. In return, we offer employees a place to thrive in their careers. We encourage employees to find purpose and make a difference; we offer multiple development plans and career advancement opportunities. We want employees to be engaged and to participate in our mission. Would you like to join us?
Compensation: $14.50-$15.50 / Hourly
Schedule: Saturday/Sunday – 7:30am-6:30pm Monday/Tuesday - 9:30am-8:00pm
Performs supportive duties for the Risk Management Call Center, including taking reports from customers, clients, and employees of the organization, so that risk management occurrences may be resolved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Receives risk management calls and reports related to occurrences of freight OS&D (over, short, and damaged), hazardous materials, third-party property damage, equipment damage, workers' compensation, and citizen complaints.
* Maintains risk management databases, including contact information.
* Directs risk management correspondence to appropriate involved parties as needed.
* Reports OS&D occurrences in accordance with customer requirements.
* Coordinates the process of tracking, securing, and redelivering rejected freight.
* Assists in determining salvage of refused freight and participates in salvage sales.
* Researches, compiles, and tracks reports, spreadsheets, and correspondence.
* Establishes and maintains positive working relationships.
* Receives and carries out instructions.
* Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Communicates effectively.
* Uses computers and software programs proficiently.
* Exhibits ability to read, write, talk, and hear; add, subtract, multiply, and divide; and lift and/or move up to 35 lbs. as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Visit us at www.CreteOpenJobs.com to apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $15.50 / Hourly