Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and the Program Director, the Recovery Coach (Entry Level Mental Health Position) is responsible for assisting in the provision of the therapeutic milieu by monitoring and communicating with clients, providing rehabilitation groups under supervision, and assisting in crisis intervention. Other duties may be assigned as needed by the Director of Nursing, the Program Director, or a Designee.
- Minimum of a high school diploma/GED.
- A valid California driver’s license preferred.
- Minimum of two years clinical experience as applicable in a psychiatric setting.
- In the absence of two years experience, training may be substituted. This training will be based on, but not limited to, the in-service plan for 52 hours.
- Driving duties may be assigned, including the transportation of clients. Candidates must have a valid CA Drivers License and successfully pass a DMV driving history check.
Family, compassion, commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility, character and social responsibility- drive the work that we do every day at all of our facilities. We are deeply committed to creating a positive impact on society and the environment. These values are integrated into every area of the company’s operations and they serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide.
We believe in promotion from within, investing in our people, and honoring our staff. If you would like to learn more about Crestwood please visit: https://crestwoodbehavioralhealth.com/
Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc. is an EEO/AA/Minority/F/Vet/Disability Employer