Dreamcathcers Empowerment Network is looking for a Non-Profit Accounting Manager
Our mission at Dreamcatchers Empowerment Network is to empower and provide hope to youth and adults with limitations and disabilities by providing assessments, job preparation, job placement and job coaching through informed choice and by collaborating and creating of community partnerships with other agencies.
NON-PROFIT ACCOUNTING MANAGER ROLE:
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Non-Profit Accounting Manager performs a wide range of complex tasks throughout the entire accounting cycle including preparation of financial statements and other reports. The Non-Profit Accounting Manager will provide financial information and recommendations to senior leadership by researching and analyzing accounting data.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Accounting/Business field or equivalent of 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge and skill to successfully use standard office equipment (telephone, fax, copier, computer, 10-key, etc.). Must be an intermediate/advanced level user of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and skill to use ERP Sage Intacct software.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Non-Profit knowledge and experience preferred.
Dreamcatchers offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid sick leave, and more.
Visit us at dreamcatchersnetwork.org/home/