Information Technology Systems Administrator
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Systems Administrator supports the IT Systems Manager and Server Team through effectively designing, planning, installing, configuring, operating, and maintaining systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This position summary is intended to identify some of the duties and responsibilities of this position. Crestwood reserves the right to modify, supplement, delete or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in this position, at Crestwood's sole and absolute discretion.
This position is local to Stockton, CA, must be able to work in office.
Qualifications you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in information technology preferred
- Minimum of 3 years, preferably 5 years of experience administering a Microsoft Exchange/Office365 environment.
- Minimum of 2 years administering Vmware Vsphere and implementing VMware Cluster configurations.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining system-level backups using Veeam Backup & Replication software.
- Experience with automation and scripting using PowerShell, python, perl, or any other modern scripting language is a must
Skills we're looking for:
- Expert knowledge and troubleshooting of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems, and hardware
- Knowledge installing, configuring, modifying, and supporting Linux Operating Systems (Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos)
- Knowledge of installing, configuring, modifying, and supporting Samba File & Printer Servers.
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, Office 365, and Azure
- Experience with design, implementation, and support of virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V).
- Experience with database management and supporting a Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL Environment.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery principles using Veeam Backup & Replication technology is a must.
- Knowledge of supporting and maintaining Server hardware equipment, preferably dell is desired.
- Knowledge of Managed Engine Service Desk and Desktop Central is desired
- Experience with monitoring, auditing, tuning, analyzing, optimizing system performance, capacity planning, security patching, and upgrades.
- Knowledge of networking, routing, VLANs, firewalls, and subnetting.
- Experience with network security, endpoint encryption & protection, SSO, Office 365 Security & Compliance, and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Ability to manage projects through conception, initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, and completion
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and apply pertinent service level agreements, policies, procedures, regulations, or other requirements and turn them into actionable outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse community of colleagues and stakeholders
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members
What you'll be doing:
- Develop new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts, and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability
- Train staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired
- Engineer SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Install new/rebuild existing servers, configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Perform daily monitoring, verify the integrity of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off-site as necessary
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various users
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted users
- Apply OS patches and upgrades regularly and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Configure/add new services as necessary
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
- Generate Monthly Compliancy Reports as required
- Assess, develop, and maintain a Disaster Recovery plan
- Follow change control policies to implement change within corporate and facility systems
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
- Required to be on call as part of 24/7 call rotation
- Assumes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Travel approximately 5%-20%.
- Prolonged computer use.
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Occasional workweeks in excess of 40 hours.
- Occasional travel.
Our Benefits: We offer qualified employees comprehensive health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D), as well as generous time away programs, flexible schedules, a 401k matching, a Scholarship program, and extensive training opportunities with CEUs that include DBT, WRAP, Motivational Interviewing and more.
Our Values: Family, compassion, commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility, character and social responsibility- drive the work that we do every day, at all our campuses. These values are integrated into every area of the company's operations and they serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide. We are deeply committed to creating a positive impact on society and the environment.
Our Commitment: Crestwood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion, equity and diversity. We embrace all differences and are fully committed to fostering a sense of belonging for everyone. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crestwood Behavioral Health is proud to be California's leading provider of mental health services, assisting thousands of clients and their families from across the state for more than 53 years. We offer generous benefit packages, competitive salaries, and a team focused on your growth. To learn more about working at Crestwood (our culture, values, benefits) please visit our new Work at Crestwood page .
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to ability during the application or recruiting process, please talk with your hiring contact/recruiter or send a request to HR@CBHI.net
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Crestwood Behavioral Health
TechnologyView all jobs at Crestwood Behavioral Health
Get fresh IT Support System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.