Avoid the traffic on the Bridges! Work in Fremont, CA.
Family, compassion, commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility, character and social responsibility- drive the work that we do every day at all of our facilities. We are deeply committed to creating a positive impact on society and the environment. These values are integrated into every area of the company’s operations and they serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide.
We believe in promotion from within, investing in our people, and honoring our staff. If you would like to learn more about Crestwood please visit: https://crestwoodbehavioralhealth.com/
DIRECTOR OF NURSING SERVICES ROLE:
Under the supervision of the Administrator, the Director of Nursing Services directs and coordinates all aspects of nursing, including, but not limited to, infection control, pharmacy, laboratory, quality assurance, medical records, and staff education. The Director of Nursing Services ensures compliance with established policies and procedures of the overall program and timely completion of respective reporting requirements. The Director of Nursing Services is also responsible for the maintenance of quality improvement activities in compliance with current licensing and accrediting policies and regulations. In addition, the Director of Nursing Services supports all disciplines in the development of a marketing strategy and efforts to network with existing and potential referral sources.
- Current licensure in the State of California as a registered nurse.
- CPR and first aid certified.
- BSN or master’s degree preferred.
- 2 years experience in a skilled nursing facility preferred.
- DNS will meet all applicable regulatory standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DSM-5-TR, NANDA, psychosocial, PSR and recovery principles.
- Knowledgeable of all applicable regulations and standards.
- Proven ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborates effectively.
- Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to work with residents with cognitive and behavior disorders.
Crestwood Offers Comprehensive Benefit Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage (including dependents and domestic partners)
- Life Insurance
- Mental Health Days
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401k retirement
- Scholarship program
- Paid Holidays
- Service Awards
- Jury Duty Pay
- Special Program Training (WRAP, DBT, Trauma-Informed Approaches)
Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc. is an EEO/AA/Minority/F/Vet/Disability Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.