Behavioral Health Campus Administrator
- Expired: April 07, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a meaningful role in behavioral health and have the desire to work with an organization that puts people first? If you have a passion for helping others along their recovery journey, then we invite you to join our Crestwood family!
For more than 50+ years Crestwood has been committed to creating innovative recovery programs and developing compassionate communities that support each client in their journey. Our model of care focuses on a personal and self-directed process that empowers the people we serve and helps them to develop the skills to thrive!
Featured Campus: Recognized as the happiest place in the country, San Luis Obispo will be the home of our new Healing Center serving the county through our Psychiatric Health Facility (PHF). This new addition to the Crestwood Family will be a 16-bed campus situated in the beautiful and historic city of SLO. We are honored and excited to be supporting and developing our relationships with the community.
We are seeking a Campus Administrator who has:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, RN, or a field related to mental health
- A minimum of five years in a clinical setting at least one of which must have been in a mental health setting, and two or more years in a supervisory capacity preferred
- Prior acute care experience Preferred
- CPR and first aid certification
- A belief and compassion for recovery
- Strong problem-solving skills, strong leadership skills that demonstrate servant and humble leadership qualities
- Knowledge of PHF regulations and CARF standards
- Competitive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays (including Birthday)
- 401K with a Roth option
- Employee discount program
- Scholarship program
- Earn while you learn - compensated training opportunities
- CEU credits available for many Crestwood trainings including WRAP, DBT, Motivational Interviewing, CRM, and many more
- Ensure all clients receive the full spectrum of quality health care services
- Become familiar with Crestwood's Policies and Procedures, and state regulations
- Provide oversight and direction to all areas of the program
- Interface with psychiatrist, medical doctor, treatment team, county partners, Crestwood leadership members and stakeholders
- Support clients in their recovery journey
- Provide ongoing supervision, mentorship, and leadership to the program leadership team
The salary range listed below represents the minimum and maximum base pay per hour at the time of posting. Final salary offered to the candidate selected for the position will be based on factors including but not limited to candidate's skills, experience, licensure, and program acuity.
$140,000 - $150,000 USD
It's About Growth! Our employees are our most valuable assets.
Did you know that at Crestwood you can gain experience at one of California's leading behavioral health service providers? We deliver industry leading education and training that allows our team members to succeed and continue to grow their careers with Crestwood.
Check out our Career Page to learn more about being a part the Crestwood Family and the benefits available. https://workatcrestwood.com/
Crestwood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion, equity and diversity. We embrace all differences and are fully committed to fostering a sense of belonging for everyone. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to ability during the application or recruiting process, please talk with your hiring contact/recruiter or send a request to HR@CBHI.net.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Crestwood Behavioral Health
AddressSan Luis Obispo, CA
EducationView all jobs at Crestwood Behavioral Health
Get fresh Health Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.