Senior Administrative Assistant - $21.59 per hour
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 Hourly
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Starting Wage: $21.59
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
The essential function of this job is to provide administrative support to the Ski and Snowboard School Team and Skier Services Departments which includes: Director, Managers, Supervisors, Instructors /Staff
- Internal guest service/resource for Instructors and staff
- Assist with onboarding process for new and returning instructors and staff (Background checks, Instructor Website, I-9 check in)
- Assist with all instructor hiring and separation.
- Assist with Instructor calendar creation and scheduling.
- Provide Administrative support for Ski and Ride School and Mountain Sports Team, including the oversight of department payroll, and admin support for Supervisors.
- Responsible for overseeing and auditing instructor payroll, inputting gratuities, approve time, run queries, make corrections, run payroll reports and distribute bi-weekly paychecks. Ensure accurate payroll and pay rates.
- Keep track and input all instructor certifications, pay raises and reimbursements in Manager Action Center and RPOS
- Provide ongoing communication with instructor/employee staff (Newsletters, mailings, tracking, reports, etc.)
- Assist with all planning and execution of all winter and summer seasonal program registration
- Responsible for all local program registration communications with families
- Responsible for all seasonal program reimbursements, changes, Payment Plans and Competition bill-backs.
- Assist with daily arrival procedures of Mountain Adventures and Mountain Sports Team summer programs.
- Responsible to learn and acquire working knowledge of systems (RPOS, Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, ProConnect DirectConnect, Teams, Share Point, Coupa, etc…)
- Train supervisors on systems – RPOS, Pro connect, Microsoft Office.
- Assist the Ski and Snowboard Director, GM’s, LM’s as needed
- Assist Ski & Snowboard School with daily operations as needed
- Role model and bring to life the company's values of; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, Be Inclusive and Have Fun
- Serve as a procurement administrator.
- Take minutes during Skier Services meetings and distribute to all attendees.
- Assist PSS during need periods as a Greeter or a Sales Attendant.
- Assist PSS with SRS fulfillment process.
- Utilize, Monitor and update the EMMA platform where applicable for seasonal programs.
- Facilitate all communication and payments with Seasonal Treasury and CBMO Locker Room holders as well as Seasonal Parking Pass Holders.
- Coca Cola Swire Contact person for Visitation Trades
- Other duties as assigned
- 18 years or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to work Saturday or Sunday - required
- Able to work holidays – required
- High EQ
- Must be able to multi-task and work through interruptions
- Must have office experience
- Must have guest service experience
- 1-3 Years Resort Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently
- PSIA/AASI certification
- Able to communicate in Spanish
- RPOS/ Guest Connect proficiency
- PeopleSoft proficiency
- Knowledge of Ski and Snowboard School operations
- Previous Ski & Snowboard School administrative and/or human resources experience
The budgeted range starts at $21.59- $26.99. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 448298
Crested Butte Mountain Resort
AddressCrested Butte, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Crested Butte Mountain Resort