Associate, Client Administration
Cresset Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Private equity entrepreneurs Eric Becker and Avy Stein founded Cresset Capital Management with a vision to reinvent wealth management and with a firm belief that clients deserve better. Cresset offers individuals and families access to a comprehensive suite of family office services, deeply personalized wealth management, investment advisory, planning and other services through Cresset Asset Management, an SEC registered Investment Advisor, which has surpassed $13.37 billion in assets under management. Cresset Partners, our private investing group, offers clients direct access to real estate, private equity, and other investment opportunities. Since Cresset’s inception in 2017, the firm has grown to over 150 team members in more than eight offices throughout the United States.
Cresset is seeking a Client Administration Associate & Strategic Project Support Specialist (CA) with experience serving high net worth and ultra-high net worth families. We are looking for an energetic professional who thrives wearing multiple hats and is experienced in handling a wide range of situations and dealing with urgent matters in a timely and effective manner. The ideal candidate will be a significant key contributor to the growth and development of our growing Advisor teams. This is an exceptional growth-stage opportunity with an independent, privately held firm owned by clients and employees. The strategy, vision, and commitment of the firm’s founders make this a rare opportunity for a talented and qualified candidate.
- Support business development efforts including but not limited to, calendar maintenance, coordinating group events, designing client deliverables, targeted vertical campaigns, event management and CRM optimization
- Support in design and production of business development and client deliverables or other materials as needed, including the compilation of, agendas, education binders, board books and pitch decks
- Administrative duties required for efficient and smooth operations of the Advisor teams including meeting logistics for visitors from start to finish, team travel & expenses, portfolio review scheduling, Client document signing, and event management.
It is critical that the CA be self-motivated “utility player” who is comfortable juggling multiple projects and is eager to foster and deepen relationships in order for Cresset to best serve its clients and continue to grow as successfully as it has since its inception. In addition to these core responsibilities, the CA may also be involved in supporting key initiatives and campaigns, ad hoc projects, and other efforts at both the Advisor team and firm level.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent industry experience, finance, or accounting degree a plus
- Proactive thinker: has the emotional skill set to interact with clients who have high expectations and demands
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through and an ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organizational, communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player willing to contribute in a variety of ways to their advisor teams and broader Cresset team
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships internally and among clients and custodians externally
- Ability to manage sophisticated, complex, and challenging situations from origination to completion
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information
- Demonstrated passion for delivering exceptional client service
- High degree of professionalism and flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook
- General comfort level with Internet/intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and enhance the business in keeping with Cresset’s values and culture
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies and procedures are preferred
What We Offer
Cresset offers a competitive compensation package including a discretionary bonus program and a benefits package to all full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, health savings accounts, short and long-term disability insurance, voluntary critical and accident insurance, and pre-tax parking and transportation programs. Aligning employee and organizational interests, all employees receive equity in Cresset.
BusinessView all jobs at Cresset