Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer to support our rapidly expanding national infrastructure. Cresco’s Infrastructure Engineer will take ownership of reported customer issues and see problems through to resolution. . They will research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues. This position will include documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps. Becoming familiar with regulatory and security standards, best practices and company regulations will be required. The ideal candidate will have experience following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the internal teams, and providing prompt, accurate, feedback to customers.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Participate in upgrade projects and installation activities for new hardware and software components.
- Maintain, monitor and support the IT infrastructure environment throughout the company; dispensaries, facilities, corporate headquarter and any new acquisitions.
- Work cross-functionally across teams to ensure network/telecom system upgrades and service pack deployments are implemented with minimal impact to production operations.
- Provide installation needs over: assessments, designs, estimations, and project management for large-scale structured cabling systems (Wired, wireless networks, cellular, cellular and satellite).
- Coordinate problem resolution among a variety of functional areas and provide subject- matter expertise support for diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Identify and resolve issues across network / voice domain. Develop SOP and baseline network monitoring standards. Support network transport (LAN / WAN), service delivery (Voice Data / Collaboration) and network provisioning in accordance with industry best practice and Cresco systems reference architecture.
- Identify and resolve system and OS-level issues within Cresco’s computer environment. Develop SOP and baseline system health and performance metrics. Support OS-level reliability, system resource allocation and system provisioning in accordance with industry best practice and Cresco systems reference architecture.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Experience performing professional level analysis, evaluation and research applying basic concepts, practices, theories of areas within IT information systems.
- Knowledge and applicable experience within the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of IT information systems.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively in both verbal and written communication with all professional contacts both internally and externally.
- Experience identifying and anticipating customer requirements, expectations and needs.
- Ability to prioritize and balance time, actions and projects to ensure accomplishment of results.
- Demonstratable adaptability and a desire to learn. Ability to work productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Ability to be flexible and resilient in response to obstacles, constraints and challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working in IT focused position
- Strong intrapersonal, verbal, and written skills and an engaging, service-focused approach.
- High level of organizational skill.
- Deadline driven and detail oriented.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all company departments and employees.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Occasional Domestic Travel
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.