Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Total Rewards Manager to join the HR team in our Chicago office. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing company benefit policies, compensation programs and leave of absence administration.
CORE JOB DUTIES – Benefits Administration
- Manage the annual open enrollment cycle, interfacing with other members of the HR team, vendors and other parties.
- Partner with the broker and counsel to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations including ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, DOL and ERISA.
- Manage the leave of absence process, ensuring leaves are complaint with all applicable state and federal law. Lead the communication process to all leave stakeholders.
- Manage the day to day administration of benefits ensuring enrollments are completed as necessary, billing audits are completed
- Manage the benefits and wellness communication strategy
CORE JOB DUTIES – Compensation Administration
- Participate in compensation surveys, ensuring appropriate jobs are mapped to proper external roles.
- Conduct ad-hoc and comprehensive job studies.
- Manage the equity-based compensation program, administering documentation, amounts and compliance related items.
- Assist with design of new compensation programs
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum of six years’ experience in benefits, leave of absence administration and/or compensation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline required.
- Microsoft office knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- HRIS knowledge preferred
- Union Knowledge preferred
- Previous success in developing and/or standardizing processes, with a focus on the client experience.
- Proven experience in providing highest levels of client service internally or externally.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.