Associate Creative Director
- Posted: over a month ago
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.MISSION STATEMENT
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join its in-house creative team (The HotBox) to support the management of creative and photo/video production projects from concept creation to execution. The ACD is responsible for developing and transforming concepts into creative solutions, supporting the management of the creative team, and ensuring project objectives are achieved. This role requires the ability to develop creative concepts and strategies that are insightful, relevant, innovative, and effective while motivating and directing the team in the design and execution of best-in-class solutions across multiple platforms. The Associate Creative Director will report to the Creative Director of The HotBox.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Supporting the Creative Director with the development of concepts, strategies, and project presentations.
- Supporting the management and supervising of multiple projects and teams.
- Ensuring proper teams and resources are allocated according to project needs.
- Managing the art direction and copywriting creative materials and reviewing design materials.
- Ensuring brand identity and message consistency across channels.
- Meeting brand and project objectives, values, budgets, and deadlines.
- Leading and participating in brainstorming sessions.
- Keeping up with the latest trends, strategies, and industry techniques.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Degree in marketing, graphic design, art direction or related field.
- 5+ years of creative agency or in-house experience.
- Experience working closely with local and remote teams (brand, creative, content and production agencies, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of marketing, brand, and design principles and development.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing.
- Experience leading and managing creative teams.
- Strong concept and strategy development skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong creative and strategic mind.
- Comfortable with a 'start-up' environment to support to growth of the in-house team.
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Cresco Labs