Value Stream Manager - Carrollton, GA - USA
Crescentia Global Talent Solutions Carrollton, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Relocation Package : FULL
Value Stream Manager
MC Plant, Carrollton, GA
A leader in technology and innovation, We are one of North America’s largest wire and cable producers. We and our subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Company supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth opportunities. Our nearly seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our determination to developing innovative systems and solutions, exercising environmental stewardship and enhancing the wellbeing of our communities. How will you power what’s possible?
MC Plant, Carrollton, GA
The Value Stream Manager is a leadership role that will be primarily focused on ensuring a safe work environment for all employees, while maintaining continuous operational execution and production of quality products that are delivered on-time to customers within established cost targets. The Value Stream Manager will focus on eliminating waste developed in the value stream process, identifying business growth opportunities, understand the importance of customer value created by the company, maximize capacity to grow sales and driving lean continuous improvement. Strategically focused and leading/driving team members.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage all value stream related KPIs (SQDCI)
* Drive Company Culture of Zero by demonstrating Safe and Quality conscious work habits.
* Co-leads recordable or significant case investigations including root-cause and corrective actions.
* Responsible to ensure of executing findings of accident investigations and safety alerts within their value stream.
* Ensure policies and processes are deployed uniformly throughout the value stream.
* Provide leadership, guidance and direction to Supervisors, Planners and Leads.
* Drives employee engagement within value stream
* Develop a highly motivated and committed workforce with emphasis on the development of skills needed to accomplish safety, quality, on-time delivery, and product cost goals.
* Perform regular training needs assessments to identify needed training for all employees.
* Determine manpower needs and staffing levels to achieve budget.
* Actively leads the Company DHP process and be capable of sharing information related to value stream as needed.
* Lead productivity improvement teams and projects to eliminate losses and improve manufacturing operations.
* Lead problem solving events and follow-up with corrective actions for completion.
* Create a standard for value stream process and ensure entire team are properly trained, resourced, supplied, and managed to attain the objectives.
* Highlight and action critical issues in value stream to Plant Leadership.
* Execute lean tools and procedures within value stream to minimize process variation.
* Ensuring that a current state value stream map is created of the end-to-end value stream(s).
* Preparing a future state map that uses lean techniques to eliminate waste and improve process value in the short to mid-term.
* Coordinates with other managers and guarantees workflow with other departments.
* Must be flexible and willing to accept responsibilities that are outside the traditional scope
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crescentia Global Talent Solutions
EducationView all jobs at Crescentia Global Talent Solutions