Senior Antenna Design Engineer - Richardson, TX - USA
Crescentia Global Talent Solutions Richardson, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Candidate must be either local to Dallas/Ft Worth TX area or able to relocate.
If a candidate has an H1B visa and is US based and needs H1B transfer, that is acceptable
Engineer our tomorrow! We are looking to hire a Senior Antenna Design Engineer for our Advanced Technology team in Richardson TX
How You'll Help Us Connect the World
As a member of our Advanced Technology team, this global role will work in a highly collaborative team based environment developing technology for base station antennas in 5G systems and beyond. This includes arrays and lens antennas for beamforming and mMIMO in both sub-6 GHz bands and millimeter wave bands. Design, simulate and test wideband antenna elements and features for aperture tuning and sidelobe control. Using HFSS and/or CST for antenna design/simulation. Test antennas and array prototypes in near-field anechoic chamber and outdoor far field range to verify gain, cross-pol isolation, sidelobes along with all other critical parameters. Design and test antenna and array prototypes for Passive Intermodulation (PIM) with an understanding of PIM root causes. Perform system analysis of Base Station Antennas to improve overall performance of wireless networks.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
* Bachelor of Science with 8 years of relevant experience or 5 years with a master’s degree
* Strong experience designing antennas in the sub-6GHz bands including all aspects of system design along the passive RF path i.e. Radiators, Phase Shifters, Diplexers, Splitters, Couplers etc.
* Extensive experience in design and simulation of microwave antennas
* Experience design and analysis of MIMO and beamforming arrays
* Experience designing distributed circuits including couplers, matching circuits, bias tees, and edge-coupled filters using multiple transmission line techniques including microstrip and coplanar waveguide across multiple substrate types including PCB and ceramic.
* Expertise in antenna design /simulation using software such as HFSS, CST or similar. Experience using Matlab
* Background in antenna test and verification, including antenna pattern measurement
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
Experience in designing base station antennas and active and adaptive beamforming RF systems. Hands on experience working at sub-6GHz frequencies through direct involvement in 4G/5G telecom networks. Background in frequency selective surface for antenna applications. Experience in radome and lens simulations and implementation. Experience in directly collaborating with customers to understand requirements and present technical solutions. Background in electronically tunable Phase Shifters. Skilled in thorough documentation and presentation of antenna design concepts, simulation results, and test results.
Crescentia Global Talent Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Crescentia Global Talent Solutions