Lean Leader Manager II - Carrollton, GEORGIA - USA
Crescentia Global Talent Solutions Carrollton, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports To: Building Wire Site Leader
The Lean Leader Manager II will drive the development and implementation of Continuous Improvement projects consistent with and in support of the strategic plan and the business-operating plan in multi-sites. They will own the Lean Continuum/cultural change and improvement initiatives for the site by collaborating with site leaders on strategy and deployment objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Lead cross-functional projects designed to analyze and design sequence of operations and work flows to improve efficiencies. Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
* Develop and implement plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods
* Interfacing with other departments to identify improvement opportunities to drive high quality and efficient processes.
* Mobilizing Problem solving teams and supporting groups to streamline processes Act as a mentor for the Continuous Improvement leadership, supervisory staff and frontline personnel.
* Participate in developing and leading Site Lean Roadmap to influence strategy, planning, and execution depending on site specific project or initiative needs.
* Facilitate Kaizen events to drive continuous improvements in operations and office areas including effective preparation and follow-up.
* Participate on multiple projects and apply continuous improvement techniques leveraging Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to solve problems (DMAIC) and build new capabilities.
* Share best practices with other site Continuous Improvement Senior Specialist and develop coordinated plans.
Be a change agent: challenge organizational leaders to drive continuous improvements; remove organizational barriers to continuous improvement processes.
* Documents and works with Site Controller to validate achieved site CI Savings.
* Own the Lean Maturity assessments and improvement initiatives for the site. Partner with Site Leaders on strategy and deployment objectives.
* Lead projects and initiatives from idea generation to strategic execution. Provide strategic insight and evaluation of the organization’s progression.
* Act as a mentor for the Continuous Improvement leadership, supervisory staff and front line personnel.
Aid in the development of the SD/Lean strategy.
EDUCATION: BS/BA degree required
MANAGEMENT: 4-6 direct reports
* 8 - 10 years of successful leadership in executing continuous improvement/Lean/Six Sigma efforts and enabling efficiency, effectiveness resulting in demonstrable tangible financial benefit
* Must have thorough understanding of cycle time reduction, waste reduction, yield improvement, productivity, OEE and throughput improvement
* Intimate knowledge and hands-on experience using operational excellence and continuous improvement methods; ability to personally conduct events and effectively train others in industry standard VSM, LMS, 5S, TPM, SMED, MPS, TPI, SD, 7 Wastes, Standard Work, various 3P, problem solving and action planning
* Lean Master or Master Six Sigma Black Belt certification required
* Demonstrated successful project management experience and acumen
* Comfortable with ambiguity
* Demonstrated experience with ensuring effective change management development and execution
* Proven leadership skills to coach and lead teams to fully deliver chartered objectives and projects.
* Ability to establish self as credible leader and partner with site leadership as a trusted member of site staff
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* The ideal candidate will have the ability and willingness to transition into an operations / technical / reliability leadership position within 36 - 48 months
* The ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Crescentia Global Talent Solutions
ManufacturingView all jobs at Crescentia Global Talent Solutions