Crescent Management is seeking a Property Manager who is energetic, eager to learn, reliable and highly motivated. The position will be based at a multifamily apartment complex in Claymont, Delaware. Crescent Management operates Multifamily properties throughout Delaware and is a growing company with opportunity for advancement. Some apartment experience is preferred.
If you feel like this describes you we'd love to speak to you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Skills and Requirements:
- Eager to learn and proactive. Can operate effectively in a team environment.
- Reliable. Consistent attendance is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and complete job functions independently in a timely fashion. Detail oriented with procedures and paperwork.
- Assertive character traits with the ability to close new leases, communicate with tenants and manage maintenance staff.
- Functional computer skills. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ability to learn property management software.
- Operate the property to meet prescribed goals in leasing, collections and maintenance/make readies. "Take ownership" of the community and help create a positive living experience for tenants.
- Help manage rental income and property expenses while meeting budget goals. Post invoices and rental income to company accounting system accurately and in an organized, efficient manner.
- Manage all aspects of leasing, including creatively seeking out new residents, routinely updating online apartment postings and diligently following up on inquiries. Touring prospective tenants with a sales-focused approach.
- Manage the on-site maintenance staff. Ensure all work order/repair requests and apartment make readies are completed in a timely fashion.
- Routinely communicate with the Regional Manager and adhere to Company processes and procedures.
- Assist Corporate in collections and delinquency efforts. Communicate with residents regarding delinquent accounts.
- Resolve and handle tenant issues and concerns in a friendly yet firm manner.
- Minimize resident turnover by successfully renewing leases with existing tenants.