Systems Engineer (TS/SCI Full Scope Poly)
- Posted: over a month ago
Crescent Light Careers is looking for TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph cleared candidates to support our client. This will be a direct hire to our client and will support customers within the Intelligence Community (IC).
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer to design, develop, maintain (including server administration, mandated migration activities, certification and accreditation, and operations and maintenance (O&M), and enhance a highly available suite of enterprise tools and custom web applications for its talent management efforts. As well as design, development, and maintenance of new applications, tools, and systems as needed.
Job Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Develop enterprise-level systems, application, and network architectures that correlate with Sponsor’s operations and requirements and provide technical and strategic guidance to senior level engineers and application developers on appropriate infrastructure architecture to achieve a particular application’s goals.
- Evaluate proposed engineering designs against the strategic architecture and make recommendations.
- Provide technical and strategic guidance regarding the maintenance and upgrade of existing infrastructure components, in order to support evolving technologies.
- Work with the Sponsor’s requirements managers and stakeholders to identify requirements issues, analyze complex requirements and negotiate requirements changes.
- Expected to analyze factors such as system requirements, system performance, and life cycle costs to determine the architectural impact of proposed changes.
- Assist program managers with project estimation, scheduling, and costing, and identify system inconsistencies and provide recommendations for corrective actions to stakeholders.
[Qualifications and Requirements may vary based on level of experience]
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
- Bachelors Degree + Relevant Experience required as follows:
- Junior: Degree and 2-3 years of experience
- Mid: Degree and 4-5 years of experience
- Senior: Degree and 6-8 years of experience
- Principal: Degree and 9+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience building and maintain physical and virtual Windows servers.
- Demonstrated experience creating permissions with a profile-based access control system for shared folders for individuals or groups.
- Demonstrated experience deploying large IT systems using Windows and Linux operating systems, both on premises and in the cloud.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating proposed technologies including performing prototypes on potential technical solutions and producing reports and recommendations based on the outcome of the prototype.
- Demonstrated experience generating and delivering briefing materials to gain approval of technical solutions.
- Demonstrated experience managing solution generation efforts for big-data management systems, including actively facilitating and contributing to planning sessions, technical meetings, and programmatic meetings.
- Demonstrated experience selecting, deploying, and maintaining AWS cloud services.
- Demonstrated experience using Windows Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name Services (DNS), Distributed Files System (DFS) and Active Directory.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and patching cycles.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with MacAfee EPO. (Desired) Demonstrated experience evaluating the use of on premises and cloud infrastructure to meet the organizational technical and strategic goals.
You will receive full benefits from our client, as you will be a direct hire to them. All of our clients have competitive benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k with match, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crescent Light Careers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?