- Posted: 24 days ago
Crescent Light Careers is looking for Spanish Linguists to support our client in Chantilly, VA. This will be a direct hire to our client.
We are currently seeking a Spanish Linguist that will support various federal government agencies on our client's Title III Program.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Must be able to obtain a Law Enforcement Sensitive Clearance
- Must be able to work the following shift: 3:30pm - 12:00am
- Fluency in Spanish - Must have knowledge of languages colloquial terms and expressions
- Knowledgeable in SMS language, Social Media and Webchat
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills in both the source and target language, including correct and accurate grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Must be able to obtain an Alta Language certificate in Foreign Language and English
- Must possess strong computer skills in MS Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with different departments within the company, employees and with clients.
- Ability to take technical direction and feedback from various sources
- Must be able to identify and escalate non-technical issues to Operations Supervisor and Team Leads in a timely and effective manner
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service and represent MVM in a Professional manner.
- Requires the ability to prioritize work, meet stringent deadlines, balance multiple tasks and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to testify based on completed work product
- Ability to translate/transcribe 18-22 minutes of recorded conversation in an 8/hour day when performing Linguist duties.
- Ability to type 45 WPM
- Available to work a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, to include nights, weekends, and holidays
You will receive full benefits from our client, as you will be a direct hire to them.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crescent Light Careers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?