Spanish Linguist (Travel Role - Nationwide)
- Posted: over a month ago
Crescent Light Careers is looking for Spanish Linguists to support our client. This is a travel role and will be a direct hire to our client.
We are currently seeking a Spanish Linguist that will support various federal government agencies on our client's Title III Program. You will be required to travel nationwide 50-100% of the time. Our client will cover all expenses while you are on travel assignments, including lodging and transportation.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident that has lived in the U.S. for a minimum of the last three consecutive years.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
- Fluency in Spanish - Must have knowledge of languages colloquial terms and expressions
- Knowledgeable in SMS language, Social Media and Webchat
- Must be able to obtain a law enforcement sensitive clearance
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills in both the source and target language, including correct and accurate grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Must be able to obtain an Alta Language certificate in Foreign Language and English
- Must possess strong computer skills in MS Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with different departments within the company, employees and with clients.
- Ability to take technical direction and feedback from various sources
- Must be able to identify and escalate non-technical issues to Operations Supervisor and Team Leads in a timely and effective manner
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service and represent MVM in a Professional manner.
- Requires the ability to prioritize work, meet stringent deadlines, balance multiple tasks and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to testify based on completed work product
- Ability to translate/transcribe 18-22 minutes of recorded conversation in an 8/hour day when performing Linguist duties.
- Ability to type 45 WPM
- Available to work a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be available to work a minimum of 32 consecutive labor hours per week, 8 hours per shift, when assigned to local projects
- Must be available to travel to other locations nationwide for a minimum of 60 days and work a minimum of 40 hours per week during TDY assignments and overtime as needed
- Availability to travel 50-100% throughout the year
You will receive full benefits from our client, as you will be a direct hire to them.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crescent Light Careers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?