Federal Sales Account Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
Crescent Light Careers is looking for a Federal Sales Account Executive to support our client. This will be a direct hire to our client and will support customers within the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Department of State, Law Enforcement, and Intelligence Community (IC).
The Sales Account Executive will expand our customer-base and be responsible for implementing an effective business development & customer acquisition strategy – including identifying new markets, leads & opportunities and increasing the level of customer engagement to hit a revenue target.
- A proven track-record in channel software sales in the US Federal government sector
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Revenue focus – understand the needs of the target prospects and passionately articulate the value that the company's platform provides
- Booking demos that culminate in real revenue
- Demonstrated history of over-achieving sales targets
- Highly regarded and well-connected within the national security, defense, intelligence, and law enforcement sectors
- Develops and manages pipeline for territory; accurately forecasts; meets with customers on site to deepen relationships and solution development
- Identifies market and customer needs and collaborates with internal teams to devise solutions to meet those needs
- Must live in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area
- Must have 5 to 7 years' experience selling to and through Federal government focused channel partners (System Integrators, Advisory firms, Managed Service Providers and Resellers)
- Recent experience selling to the US Federal Government channel including defense, intelligence, law enforcement and national security
- Current list of contacts in national security space and ability to leverage your network to bring revenue to Creative Radicals.
- Understanding of open-source intelligence and vetting applications
- Understanding of investigation and intelligence practices in national security agencies and law enforcement
- Active TOP SECRET clearance preferred
You will receive full benefits from our client, as you will be a direct hire to them. All of our clients have competitive benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k with match, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crescent Light Careers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?