Crescent Homes is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator. The right candidate will support the Marketing Manager and sales team, overseeing the coordination of various projects.
Essential Job Function & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the development and execution of all marketing collateral and campaign materials (print and digital); ensure adherence to brand standards.
- Write, edit, proof and copy materials.
- Manage marketing collateral requests from on-site sales team
- Administer collateral and maintain all collateral supplies, samples and files including floor plans, sales materials and creative samples.
- Maintain vendor relationships with signage vendors, media publications, etc. Provide direction for permanent and temporary signage to vendors
- Assist in the new community opening process (planning, execution, follow-up)
- Support in planning and execution of special events including, new community grand openings, re-launch events, Realtor events. Attend new community grand openings and events as needed.
- Schedule, gather, organize and maintain visual assets in the media library (photography, art, virtual tours, etc.).
- Perform ongoing website audits and ensure content is accurate and up-to-date
- Coordinate creation and execution of regular promotional campaigns.
- Maintain and organize project files, budgets, spreadsheets and other project resources as required.
- Provide various administrative support to Marketing Manager and VP of Marketing including coding and processing of invoices, , ordering of supplies, printing, shipping of materials, preparation of reports, etc.
- Assist with any and all tasks as assigned to provide support to implement all marketing programs and willing to perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in home building or real estate, agency experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with strong attention to detail; ability to write creative and strategic copy, edit and proofread materials for grammar and content.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), eblast systems, photo editing, website management; Adobe Creative Suite applications a plus
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Why Work Here?Headquartered in Charleston SC, Crescent Homes was founded on the commitment to be progressive, to continuously strive for improvement and evolution, to always go beyond the standard in everything we do from building quality and thoughtful homes and neighborhoods to providing unparalleled customer service. We do more than just build houses, we create homes people are proud to live in.
Quickly growing, fun work environment