Land Acquisition Analyst
Crescent Homes Charleston, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Charleston's premier private homebuilder/developer is seeking a Land Acquisition Analyst to join our team at our corporate office located in Charleston, SC. This exciting position will work closely with the Land Development Department in all facets of the business, and must have a strong understanding of relevant rules, regulations and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquisition Analyst develops and reviews acquisition strategies
- Maintain database information of current land prices and demographic information
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Use GIS Mapping to identify potential opportunities within targeted submarkets
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Perform additional duties as directed by Manager/CEO
· Ability to plan and organize workload, adjusts to changing priorities, and work well under pressure with minimal supervision
· Work with in-house development, construction and sales team to underwrite all opportunities to include accurate assumptions, projections and budgets
· Effectively use Owner’s established policies, procedures, processes to perform work
- Represent company at public meetings before governmental agencies such as municipalities, zoning boards, townships, county commissioners and similar organizations
- Knowledge of settlement instruments and contract terms
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related field, preferred not required.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience is a plus.
- Work well on their own and with others, have excellent time-management skills, and know how to prioritize and multitask. Must have the ability to work well in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Attention to detail is a must. Understanding relevant rules, regulations and policies when acquiring property for the company.
- Having strong analytical and research skills, being impeccable communicators, can run into obstacles and have the ability to resolve them.
- Trustworthy. Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well with computers and multiple software interfaces.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (ie.e. Word and Excel.)
Crescent Homes SC LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Crescent HomesWhy Work Here?
Quickly growing, fun work environment
Headquartered in Charleston SC, Crescent Homes was founded on the commitment to be progressive, to continuously strive for improvement and evolution, to always go beyond the standard in everything we do from building quality and thoughtful homes and neighborhoods to providing unparalleled customer service. We do more than just build houses, we create homes people are proud to live in.