Crescent Homes is in search of a qualified Landscape Architect Manager to join our team in Charleston, SC, and assist with projects across multiple divisions. The ideal candidates will have 5+ years’ experience in landscape architecture for land development related projects including landscape architecture and planning, site planning and community design. The position will be responsible for managing landscape architectural budget/schedules, amenity designs and overseeing design/construction teams for residential, and urban design projects. Preferred candidates should have a bachelor’s or Master’s in landscape architecture from an accredited curriculum, strong proficiency in Excel/AutoCAD or similar programs and excellent writing and communication skills.
We offer competitive salaries, potential bonuses, and great benefits. If you are interested in a career as a Land Development Operations Manager and want to work in the Home Building industry, we urge you to apply and potentially join our team!
Apply diversified knowledge of landscape architecture and land planning principles and practices in broad areas
- Manage community design process including landscape design drawings, budgeting and schedules, permitting & construction documents
- Ensure quality project delivery for mixed-use, commercial & residential projects
- Communicate with project team members, client representatives, review agencies and others as appropriate to the project
- Prepare proposals with project schedules and fees
- Manage time effectively, organize, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet project deadlines and client needs
- Reviews and presents proposed planning and construction plans at community councils and municipality meetings, as needed
- Adhere to our core values of integrity, respect, quality, community and sustainability.
- Manage and collaborate with contractors and design teams
- 5 Years’ experience in Landscape Architecture, degree is desirable
- Client focused relationship skills
- Excel/AutoCAD experience (Civil 3D) or similar programs
- Land Architecture background with experience in organizing and planning
Why Work Here?Headquartered in Charleston SC, Crescent Homes was founded on the commitment to be progressive, to continuously strive for improvement and evolution, to always go beyond the standard in everything we do from building quality and thoughtful homes and neighborhoods to providing unparalleled customer service. We do more than just build houses, we create homes people are proud to live in.
Quickly growing, fun work environment